mercredi 21 janvier 2015

An update

I'm really glad you enjoyed the pics of my last post. This beautiful forest is the place where I like and use to go for a walk when I need to take a breath.
About my pics, you should know that my eyes capture easily the smallest details all around me. I often can't do otherwise. That's why I take such pics with many details and that I love close-up photography. 

Well, today I want to show you other kinds of details, I mean what I did during the last 3 weeks. I knitted things but as you know, I was in a bad mood to blog ! 
Now, I'd like to share with you those woolly stuffs. 

J'avais prévu depuis un moment de vous montrer ce que j'avais tricoté pendant mes dernières vacances et la semaine passée. 
Pour commencer, j'avais tricoté un débardeur pour mon mari comme cadeau de Noël. Il est tricoté en 4mm avec de la laine Katia, la Basic Merino Flash (52 % laine vierge et 48 % acrylique).


As christmas gift, I knitted a vest for my husband in Basic Merino Flash yarn (Katia - US #6 / UK #8) (52 % pure wool and 48 % acrylic).


From the stash of this yarn, I made a hat that I gave to my grocer on the market because he's a kind man who uses to give me free vegetables at the end of my purchases ! 
He's been doing this for 2 years now so I've had thought that he deserved something !! 
Avec le reste de laine, j'ai tricoté un bonnet que j'ai offert au primeur auprès de qui j'achète mes fruits et légumes au marché. C'est un homme vraiment gentil qui a l'habitude de me donner des légumes gratuitement. Il méritait bien un petit quelque chose !! 


 I also made this red and white hat.
I created the design as I knitted it. But It turned out nice I think !
The pattern is now written. Thus, I can knit more of it with others colors from my stash. 
J'ai également créé et tricoté ce bonnet. J'ai écrit le pattern ce qui va me permettre d'en faire d'autres avec des restes de laine. 


I added some fringes on the edge of a poncho knitted 2 years ago (Big Merinos- Katia with (US #11 / UK #0 needles).
J'ai terminé un poncho tricoté en Mérinos de chez Katia (8 mm) en lui ajoutant des franges sur le bord du bas. 


With other stash yarns, I knitted a scarf and crocheted a hat for my husband (US #10.5 / UK #2 needles). 
Avec d'autres restes de laine, j'ai fait cette écharpe et ce bonnet pour mon mari. 


I also made 2 shawls inspired by the Hitchhiker (Martina Behm)
One knitted using Kinna yarn (Cheval Blanc- (US #10,5 / UK #3 needles). 
J'ai également tricoté deux châles inspiré du Hitchhiker. 
Celui-ci est en laine Kinna de Cheval blanc et tricoté en 6,5 mm. 


An other one knitted with US #15 / UK #000 needles, with 3 colors from different brands (cream and gray of Super Doux, Monoprix and pink of partner3, Phildar). 
L'autre est tricoté en 10 mm avec 3 laines de couleurs et marques différentes (écru et gris de Super Doux, Monoprix et rose de Phildar, partner3)




And last week, I finished a shawl using the stash of Malabrigo Rios (Archangel) (used for a sweater (here)) and the stash of Super Doux (Monoprix). I knitted it with US #10.5 / UK #3 and US #9  / UK #5 needles. 
La semaine passée, j'ai tricoté un grand châle avec mes restes de Malabrigo Rios (6, 5 mm) avec laquelle j'avais fait un sweater il y a quelques semaines. La bordure rose est tricotée avec des restes de Super Doux de chez Monoprix (5,5 mm). 




 The pattern is Lumi (Suvi Heillilä). It's an easy pattern. 


This shawl is 98.42 x 42.5 inches after blocking. 
Ce châle mesure 250 x 108 cms après blocage. 


After all, I notice that I've used a lot of yarns from my stash for many of these knitted things. That's great to empty some shelves or boxes of it sometimes !! 
Well, for your information, you should know that I've been writing the Lopi's knitting tutorial that I promised to you several weeks ago. It's coming soon ... 
Finalement, je me rends compte avoir vidé un peu de mon stock de restes de laine. Et c'est tant mieux !!! 
Pour information, j'ai bien avancé le tutoriel de construction d'un Lopi que je vous promets depuis quelques semaines. Il va arriver.... 


Many many thanks for your warmful comments ! 
You're wonderful ! Thanks to be here !! 

Please, Take care
and 
See you soon
xx


30 commentaires:

  1. de bas en haut :
    j'aime le lopi pour sa construction et sa couleur. le châle malabrigo rose et sa bordure. le gros châle rosé qui me rappelle mon hitchhiker. et le poncho avec ses franges fluos, quelle bonne idée. et la jolie goutte d'eau.
    tu es vraiment productive et talentueuse.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci ! Le Lopi date un peu ... mais j'aime sa couleur moutarde et pourquoi je ne suis pas étonnée que tu aimes aussi cette couleur ???

      Supprimer
  2. Your knitting is lovely and you've made so many things! It's great to have been able to use up some of the yarn from your stash. It was a lovely idea to give a hat to the grocer.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Gillian ! I like using up some stash ... a special feeling ... About the grocer... well he deserved it I think !

      Supprimer
  3. Wow, so much knitting! All of these projects are amazing, needless to say you're really good! ; )

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Valentina !! this time, may things cause I was on holydays !!

      Supprimer
  4. Eh bien, tu n'as pas chômé !!!! Tous ces travaux sont superbes !!!! Variés et avec de belles couleurs !!!!
    Bises et bonne journée !
    Anna

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. hih, les vacances ont du bon !!! Merci de ta visite ! bises

      Supprimer
  5. Amazing work, wonderful creations!!!
    Have a great evening.:*

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. You've been a very productive knitter. That is such a nice thing to do for the grocery man. I'm betting he was happily surprised. :-)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks dee ! Yeah, he was very surprised and voiceless !! and of course each time I'm going to his stall, he's proud to show that he's wearing it !!!

      Supprimer
  7. Some truly amazing projects, I particularly loved the shawl a real delight.

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks !! I think the combinations of the colors is interesting.

      Supprimer
  8. Tout est super beau et quel travail !!! je ne sais pas lequel je préfère ...peut etre le petit bonnet rouge et blanc ... Et je guette le lopi !!! :)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Merci à toi !! Moi aussi j'aime assez le petit bonnet rouge et blanc. Quant au Lopi, prépares ta laine !!!

      Supprimer
  9. You have been very busy indeed! I love the pink shawl, and how lovely that you made the grocer a hat:)
    Cathy x

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Helen !! Well, you know that I was on holidays ... that's help !!! Ah the shawl ... I like it too !

      Supprimer
  10. You are quite a accomplished knitter. I have really enjoyed seeing all of your knited creations, the red and white hat is my favourite x

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. Oh my goodness!! Your knitting needles are magic! Such beautiful things you've made. I just love that lace shawl - the detail along the edge is amazing. Wonderful :) Wendy x

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Thanks Wendy ! Maybe you should try this shawl for yourself !! it's an easy pattern, really ! Have a lovely day !

      Supprimer
  12. nice knitted wears. I AM FOLLOWING, PLEASE FOLLOW BACK http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Dear Geraldine,
    oh my od have you been busy knitting! I really love all your results and it's so very sweet and warm that you gave a hat to the grocer. Here I have the same, when I pick up fruits and vegetables from a farmer near the market I bring him always these empty egg-papers which he can use further on and from time to time I get some more than I wanted. And when I make new marmelade I use to give one to him aswell. Isn't it about these small, tiny, friendly and warm things that make life a little more brighter?
    Lovely greetings
    Vanessa

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. You're right, these small things make life brighter ! But it would happen more often I think ! Anyway, we do the best for the ones around us that's important ! Have a lovely day and thanks for your visit Vanessa.

      Supprimer
  14. Quel travail !! tout est beau !! les bonnets sont très sympas

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Une vraie machine è tricoter!! j'Ai un faible pour le bonnet rouge et blanc!!
    Mais franchement tout est beau.
    Bon weekend.
    Miss

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Bon être un peu en vacances aide un peu ... Merci de ta visite !! et bon week end ! bises

      Supprimer
  16. Chere Geraldine, combien de travail accompli!!! Je suis vraiment eblouie de tout ce que je vois ici..Oh, tu as des doigts de fee, vraiment.Je me demande quel travail distinguer mais je ne peux pas...
    Bises
    Olympia

    RépondreSupprimer

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...